- Training and educational institutions
- OHM providers
- Financial consultation
- Financing concepts
- Franchise systems
- Debt collection
- Job markets / portal
- Literature / books / learning material
- Management consulting
The new international trade fair for fitness, health and sport
The new b2b ecosystem for the fitness industry
FitnessConnected will be more than just a “new trade fair”: FitnessConnected is the sales and marketing-oriented eco-system, that is commited to
- position the fitness industry as health and socially relevant
- helping innovations to achieve a breakthrough faster
- develop new target markets.
Dates and facts
FitnessConnected is the new international trade fair that takes a holistic approach and where all topics that will affect the fitness, health and sports market in the future are presented and discussed today.
Thu, 18.11.2021, 11:30 – 19:00
Fri, 19.11.2021, 10:00 – 19:00
Sat, 20.11.2021, 10:00 – 17:00
Venue: Munich Trade Fair Centre
Hall occupancy: C5 / C6 / CNN (ConferenceCenterNorth)
Fair entrance: North
Visitor target groups: Only B2B
6,000 – 8,000 national and international trade visitors (planned)
Realisation: Leisure Connected, Ralph Scholz
- Exclusively for trade visitors – no consumers
- Focused on innovation and up-and-coming markets
- Parallel trade symposia, conferences, workshops and keynote presentations
- Not shows, just concentrated discussions among industry professionals
- Holistic approach: “fitness meets health meets sports”
- Stand size limit: max. 250 sqm/exhibitor
- Free snacks and beverages for exhibitors and visitors
- Forward-looking overall pandemic concept
Catering for visitors and exhibitors included
- Concentrate on your business.
- We take care of the catering and drinks for your stand staff and visitors!
First-class supporting program on all days of the fair
- Learning sessions, workshops and symposia will take place on all three days of the fair at m CCN and the lecture areas in the halls.
Max. Stand size limitation on max. 250 sqm
- You need less space because of the central catering and meeting areas.
- Present your innovations, not your size.
Fitness Connected is a holistic marketing platform with three levels.
We offer you a b2b platform that meets the following criteria:
- Economic efficiency for you as an exhibitor
- Focus on meetings with high quality trade visitors
- Targeted addressing of new customer target groups
- New contacts about innovative solutions
Instead of a classic trade fair site, we offer you with the web platform an interactive sales tool that you can use all year round to bring your innovations to market as quickly as possible.
- Permanent availability of your product presentations
- Link to your sales staff
- Regular sales trainings
As part of the ISPO network, we interlink the fitness industry with the sports, health and outdoor sectors through our special shows.
- Special areas FitnessConnected with lecture stage and networking area at the ISPO Munich and the OutDoor by ISPO
- Use of the communication channels of ISPO Munich and OutDoor by ISPO to distribute fitness-relevant content
ISPO Network - Benefit
ISPO is the world’s largest platform for trends and innovations in the sports business. Two international trade fairs are held annually at the Munich Trade Fair Centre:
- ISPO Munich – the world’s largest multi-segment fair in the international sports business,
approx. 80,000 visitors from 120 countries
- OutDoor by ISPO – the international platform for a new outdoor movement,
approx. 22,000 visitors.
FitnessConnected is part of the ISPO network – concentrated sports competence on the international stage with high synergy effects.
If you book several events from the ISPO network, you will receive attractive discounts on the stand fee.
Program of events
Numerous events take place throughout the days of the fair, including conferences, workshops and keynote presentations on the transfer of skills and qualifications as well as BarCamps for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
Detailed information on the contents of the individual events will follow shortly.
Eight clearly organised exhibitor areas covering the spectrum of fitness, health and sports-related providers ensure rapid orientation for visitors, bundling industry-specific experts together in specific areas.
- Boutique club concepts
- Micro studio concepts
- Shop-in-shop systems
- Audio and video technology
- Entry systems
- Interior architecture
- Interior design
- Locking systems
- Changing rooms / lockers
- Training equipment with MDD (medical devices directive) certificate
- Equipment for wheelchair users
- Small equipment
- Muscle group equipment
- Therapy beds, therapy mats
- Administration and organisation
- Medical billing systems
- Quality management
- Commodities and consumables
- Disinfection and cleaning agents
- Dressings, bandages and splints
- Heat and cold therapy, altitude
- training/elevation training, hydrotherapy
- Saunas / steam baths
- Vacuum therapy
- Healthy nutrition
- Fragrance marketing
- Billing systems
- IT systems (hardware)
- Management IT
- Member management
- Mobile end user devices
- Virtual reality systems
- Payment systems
- Aqua-fitness training equipment
- Equipment for school sports
- Equipment for nurseries
- Cardio equipment
- Cycling equipment
- Small equipment
- Strength training equipment
Outdoor fitness equipment
Vibration training equipment
- Care products
- Sun beds / tanning facilities
- Consumable materials
- Diagnostics and analytical devices
- Scales, body fat analysis machines